Tuesday, January 30, 2007

SL Dublin

Taking some time off from my latest building project on my land, I decided to wander around and look at other resident's sim. I found .... The Dublin SL Sim!

Boy! This is very well done! In fact, it is fantastic! Realistic rows of streets along a river, the scene looked exactly like out Clarke Quay. Nice! As my visit was late at night, the only store that seems to be open (Ah!... shouldn't stores in SL be opened 24/7???) is this Irish Pub. I went closer to have a look. It is fantastic! Wonderfully constructed! The bar counter and is pretty realistic and nicely stock with all series of liquour.

There is even regular performance and shows at this place! Yah liao loh (singaporean slang, literarly translated as you-win-already-then). No wonder the night crowds and choing-sters are so thick at this place. Certainly worth your teleport transportation time to visit this place.

Two thumbs up!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home