Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Virtual Property is Fun!

Ho Sae lah! Some fellow bought my land from right under my nose. My building is gone! I didn't really linked it up and saved it! It was returned to me in bits and pieces... a pillar over here, a roof over there, etc. It is like somebody demolishing your prized possession and returning the bits and pieces to you in a plastic bag.

Earlier on, I had set the option to offer my land for sale. Fortunately, I had set a extra-ordinary crazy figure of L$10000. I had the conclusion that no sane avatar, and the human player behind the avatar, will ever get a piece of 512sqm virtual estate at that crazy price. To my horror and pleasant surprise, my new neighbour who is expanding his assets actually bought it!


L$10000 - L$512 = L$99488 !!!

Trading Virtual Real Estate is FUN! Simply satisfying and addictive, and without the risk of selling your real life house.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home