Friday, January 27, 2006

My First Land

Finally.... I cracked! I can't resist the temptations anymore. I'm tempted to be all powerful again, to feel important , to feel belonged to, to come home from work to a place I call my own, ... and to say a big [YES!] should anybody ask me if I ever own a property...

I bought my First Land. Heheheh, a small plot of 512sqm piece in some far away island continent to the south of the 2 main continent. Ah! a small, rectangle-ish, plot of land, on top of the hill, overlooking the sea. Kind of deserted currently... that is, my neighbourhood. Full of shrubs and vegetation. To claim my land, I decided to plant some flowers and deposit a garden bench to mark my territory.

I will spent the next few weeks thinking of what to build on my little plot of space. Meanwhile, let's hope no one comes along and build some tower to obstruct my spectacular view of the sea...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home