Friday, December 23, 2005

Ah! Cheap lands plots for sale

Reposting my article from 23/12/05. Blogger.com seems to had gone mad with the dates after I changed to the New Blogger.

Linden is encouraging folks in SL to own lands... the latest promotion craze sees land plots at WestHaven selling at a discounted rate of... I can't remember the price.... but definetly much cheaper than the first land prices.

What is interesting is that these lands come equipped with their own with low polygons (or prims, they called that in SL) houses. That means all you need to do is to shift in, choose a neighbourhood or land plot or low prims house that fancies your eyes, and simple change you membership plans and shift in to furnish your dwelling place in your second life.

Not bad. Pretty affordable for a private semi-detached house as compare to the fabulously ridiculous price here in Singapore.

Ah! This gets me really tempted to change my plans.

Should I?....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home