Sunday, March 05, 2006

The Singapore Culture Center

Things have really been busy for me. Work is trash, I have never seen an organisation moving so slowly, and a department that is so contented to lived in the clouds, and forgetting is original role in the organisation.

Arrrhhh! Work has kind of affected my life, not only that, my second life as well. Heheheh.
I took a few days of leave to rest at home.... and also to build my dream house on my still vacant plot of land. Benn getting lots of IM asking me on the selling price for my plot of land.

Well, after months of experimenting, I came out with an idea to build a Singapore Culture Center in the world of SL. Ah! That will be the first standing virtual-building-simulating-program or class, in Linden's data server, that represents something from my home country.

I decide to do something tropical, lots of open space so that the sea breeze can come in. With supporting stilts to give it a tropical kampong feel. Ah! I build an underground basement, and a revolving staircase from the ground level to the basement.

The main building consist of 2 levels, with a U staircase linking both levels.

With my culture center up... next step will be filling it up with the local goodies.

Interesting piece or real estate. I wonder how it will be worth in real life.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home