Friday, August 25, 2006

Gender in Virtual World

A female avatar really work wonders. Fellow virtual resident seems to be more receptive and eager to listen up and help a female avatar rather than a male one, and of course, the worse will be a furries avatar.

Well up till now, I'm still pretty satisfied by the female skin that dressed up my avatar. I seem to dress her in clothes that my wife initially found to be rather skimpy, and on further thought, pretty ok, since she is just an avatar. A product of classes, methods, and callbacks.

With an avatar like her, I have no trouble getting all the help and answers I need, from passerbys and shop owners. Hmmm talk about gender rights and preferances. Seems to be pretty much alive in this world as well.

Maybe I should just postponed by plan to get a male skin to represent my avatar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home