Friday, July 14, 2006

I shall be a property agent.

I can't believe it. The property market in SL is really Hot, with the Capital on H.

With the sudden remarkably high profit earned from my first land sale, I proceed to buy another 512sqm plot for L$2000 plus (I can't remember the price). Intending to build a World War 2 U-boat on this piece of grassland (yes, sometimes I do made have weird dreams...), I started work on rezzing and constructing the conning tower of the U-Boat, following some of the samples found online.

L$10000 - L$2000 = L$8000

Again to satisfy my curiousity, I click on the "land offer for sale" radio button and put the price to L$10000. To my extreme shock and frustrating-ly happiness, I received an email telling me that the land was sold! i don't know what to say! My land plot was purchased by my neighbour actually, who seems to be triving and building the biggest child care center in SL.

And with the money in my avatar's pocket, I was able to repeat the same feat again. This time on a plot of 512sqm plot of sea (yes, I still dream of building my U-Boat). Again L$3500 sold for L$12000

L$12000 - L$3500 = L$8500


Looking at the above figures generated through these 3 land transactions, any sane, lower primary, kid, taking Maths as a subject, can guess that I am sufferring from a net profit boom instead of wasting my resources. If this can ever happen in RealLife...

SL is really fun... I am beginning to see the joy on Anshe's face when she opens her mailbox to clear logged IM messages every morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home