Monday, September 04, 2006

Advertising WorkingTribe

I been trying to figure out what to built on my piece of seaview land for a few weeks now. I still cannot decide whether I will turn it into a fort of a residential home. Well instead of letting it rot for no good reason, I must as well put it to good use.

I decided to advertise for my website the WorkingTribe which I had setup and had not really advertise much on it due to terrible loads of commitment in my work life (How ironical, working life and working tribe).

True enough, after a few days, I got a strange amount of hits that I never got before. Ah, traffic from Secondlife! Yo! SEO craze fellows, turn your heads and look at the next generation of platforms that will bring traffic to your sites.

http://www.workingtribe.com/events/workingtribe-has-made-its-presence-in-secondlife

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home