Sunday, August 27, 2006

Smoky Estate

With work coming to a slowdown (as usual for this time of the year), I can finally manage to squeeze some time to tend to my virtual properties. After an exhaustive round of search for virtual properties, I found this plot of 1024sqm near the sea selling for L$7000 plus. Quite reasonable price for a plot with a spectacular sea view. The place literally was baked in a hue of OpenGL golden orange colour during sunset. Beautiful. Though the place seems to be quiet at the moment. I don't see much avatar flying around this area.

Nevertheless, I had this strange hunch that this will be the server space where I will place my virtual foot down, plant my own flag, and build my own sim to introduce and spread my culture into this digital virtual work.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home