Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tropical the Virtual Company. A New Concept...

With Xin Pa Sat's retrofitting almost done (actually behind schedule), I decided it is time to launch my own virtual company. Yes... I am going into business designing and building in-world contents and scripts for anybody who wants their own website, blogs, forums, organisation presence, 3D product simulation, virtual education zones, meeting rooms, built and simulated in the virtual world.

Tropical shall be a content creation, virtual construction and renovating firm with special focus on providing Asian Tropics designs.

Our office is located on the ground floor of Xin Pa Sat, at Smoky (24, 32).
IM me in-world (to Limkopi Davis), or sent me an email, should you want to find out more. Cheers!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home