Sunday, March 18, 2007

AE86 of Initial D

I discovered a fleet of cars as I was wandering around in a public sandbox. On closer inspection, I discovered that somebody had accurately reproduced the Toyota AE86, in the livery of the famed Tofu shop delivery car, in the anime Initial D.

Beautifully done.

Unfortuanetly, I half-suspect that one can do serious drifting with this little baby. The physics model in SL is still not up to performance. Think I'll explore and try to create my own when I get a break from all these SL building projects.

Then again, a high fidelity one might forced the client to a crawl. Especially people like me who are playing from a laptop. Hmmm, maybe I'll use the 3rd principle simulations for some of the lower fidelity requirements project that I had done... some time ago.

Ah. The wonders of the virtual world never ceased.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home