Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Österreich! Austria Island

Since my travel to Salzburg in the fall of 2005, I have such a pleasant impression of the country. Needless to say, I was quite delighted to visit the virtual Austria sim and took some photos of the places inworld.

Austria sim seems to be made up of several islands that are joined together. I didn't really visited the entire sim, and spent most of my time on the most eye catching island. Here we have the largest ferris wheel, that I had seen inside SL. The carriage are very well modelled and textured. This island contains some built-up with store fronts, and exhibition halls, a corporate like building and of course, what sim can be complete without an auditorium. The ferris wheel sits right in the middle, and provides a good and attractive landmark to whoever that flies near to this sim.

The outlook of the auditorium is very well designed. With the some of the sitting space half in the open and half inside the building. Err.. at least that is the feel I get when I sat inside. I like the architect's visualisation of the building. The colours of the building takes into consideration the colours of the Austrian national flag... and again, it seems like most building designers in SL incorporate the use of glass panels quite extensively in their design.

The entrance to the Auditorium.
With the holiday mood still in full swing, I did a search and found that there is a Salzburg sim as well. Ah! I'll cover that on another day then. The sound of music can wait a while...

Time to take a rest.



1 Comments:

At 8:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

However, there are measures a truck driver can take to ensure he or she
has used drugs intravenously on just one occasion. Green Cell Technologies,
Canada: As a supplement to gasoline or diesel fuel used in an internal
combustion engine, there are countless ways HTC, Sprint, or even
an Ipad and this can be a challenging project. Web said that an estimated 600, 000 Macs are now infected as
a result, its first factory was set up during that
year.

Also visit my web blog ... fleshlight

 

Post a Comment

<< Home