Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Mercedes SL

I had heard from my German friend that Mercedes is setting up a "branch office" in SL for advertising and marketing purposes, some time ago. But I have not had the time and opportunity to visit their island. Gradually, my curiosity died down and I had forgotten about paying them a visit.... until I came across a slick, gleaming, jet black C-Class, parked by the side of the road in Lion City, the Singapore sim. Goodness! It is beautifully done and simulated in SL.

With my curiosity regaining, I do a simple search and paid their island a visit. Wow... they seem to be promoting the C-Class. I tried my hand at test driving one through their winding circuit. The exterior and interior is beautifully done, but then again, the SL physics engine does has its limitations.

Ahhh! Don't think I will ever get the chance to drive a C-Class anytime soon in real life. Will probably settle for my virtual C-Class after I clear the current series of projects. I wonder do they come in bright red or yellow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home