Thursday, April 05, 2007

New Avatar

I've finally manage to squeezed out some time from my real life work commitments, to create my new avatar. This is my second avatar, a male form with Asian looking features. Much more realistic than the previous avatar that is in the form of a slender female beauty.

Thanks to a fellow SL buddy of mine, I manage to get some Asian looking clothes from Bare Rose. Wow, they do have a HUGE collection over there at their island sim store. I highly recommend anybody who wants something exotic-ly Asian to search for their store in the search engine.

Ahhh! This feels better. We will have fun with this new avatar.

1 Comments:

At 9:45 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol, limkopi... Was wondering how digital life shows your avatar as a male... Finally you got round to change your gender..:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home